On Son, 30 Mai 1999, you wrote: > Neither I am ;-) Unfortunately there are three problems for me, which > force me to give up working on Docbook DTD. First, I don't have enough > spare time to investigate, second I had to realize that my knowledge is > not good enough to set a proper standard, third the SGMLtools project, > which whould have been very useful, has been suspended. Sorry, sorry, > sorry for the inconvenience. Does this mean you do not have enough spare time to work on your khelpcenter projects (kassistant and the widget identifing), too? :-( Greetings, Matthias