List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: http://devel-home.kde.org/
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-30 15:53:51

On Sun, 30 May 1999, Matt Koss wrote:

> On Ne, 30 máj 1999, Martin Konold wrote:
> >hi there,
> >
> >I just want to inform you that http://devel-home.kde.org/ has been moved
> >successfully to its new destination and is working again!
>
> Great.
>
> What's the next step ?
> How can I log into my account, or does it have to be created first ?

Everyone with a project on devel-home.kde.org may please send me their
identity.pub key.

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@kde.org                                         //
KDE:  A stable GUI for a reliable OS.
UNIX: Everything including a device is a file.
KDE:  Everything including a file is a URL.