List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Naming KDE 2
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-05-30 14:52:08

This is a little premature.

How about calling KDE 2 'Gestalt' ?

Christian Von Ehrenfels said that (a) gestalt was characterised by the whole
being more than the sum of its parts. Seems appropriate as KDE 2 will be
parts-based.

(This means we're all working on a 'Gestaltproblem' and of course 'vernetztes
Denken' ;)

Cheers,
Rik (Bored on a Sunday and getting pissed off with Qt DnD. Anyone know what
they're doing with it and would give me a hand ?)

--
KDE - Colour outside the lines  : http://www.kde.org
[[without]] - software for KDE  : http://without.netpedia.net