List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Crashes in today's snapshot
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-05-30 2:06:04

Can you provide more information on this like a backtrace with debug info? The
data that alloc_ptr is cast from is checked before that statement is exectuted.
I am not having problems myself, can others confirm this for me?

Also, make sure you recompiled kdebase/kstyles every time you recompile kdelibs.

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com