Aaron Levinson wrote: > > Last week, I spent two hours or so commenting the majority of the strings > in the base Kmp3 POT file to help translators out. There are roughly 200 > user-visible strings in Kmp3. I also wrote a script to merge the comments > with already-translated POT files with minimum hassle (i.e. comments don't > get duplicated over and over again....). So far, I've received a number > of responses from translators saying how much it helped them and how much > they wish other developers would do it. Erik K. Pedersen, head of the > Danish KDE translation team, had this to say: > Let me see your script and then I tell you in how far this goes together with the rest :) In general this is a wonderful idea and I'm sure translators that once learn the context will comment the pot file to make other translator's life easier. Greetings, Stephan -- Und sie nannten ihn, wie er selbst unterschrieb - Den Trojanischen Pferdedieb