List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: (Resended) Reinstall your widget themes if you use them.
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-05-28 4:44:14

On Fri, 28 May 1999, Mosfet wrote:

> Not really, that is a good point. I would figure if you can write to a config
> you should be able to delete it's entries.

The thing is sometimes you can write to multiple config files, and one
entry may be present in two files.  Where do you delete from?  The local
file?  Both of them?  I think that is what isn't clear.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat Software, Inc.