Am Thu, 27 May 1999 schrieb Stephan Kulow: >Cristian Tibirna wrote: >> >> Isn't this release supposed to come with thememgr and some themes too? >Yes, the main question is how much space you want to spare for themes. >> >> Also, I think I heard that many apps would be included in the main trees >> (like kpackage, kuser - which got disabled in 1.1.1 due to translation >> problems - kdf etc) >> >kuser yes, everything else not. Don't know where you heard that. Duncan >wanted to include some into the RPMs and that's fine with me, but for >the sources the app list is quite closed. Ah, I see. I mixed up something. >Greetings, Stephan > >-- >As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, >Microsoft have nothing to worry about. > By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online -- CU Michael Koch student of computer science at university of applied sciences Darmstadt, Germany KDE Enthusiast, fan and developer Projects: KPat, KImage and Katabase Documentation of KOM/OpenParts mail: m_koch@bigfoot.de www: http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch