List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: Heading for KDE 1.1.2 release
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-05-27 13:52:58

Cristian Tibirna wrote:

> Isn't this release supposed to come with thememgr and some themes too?
Yes, the main question is how much space you want to spare for themes.

> Also, I think I heard that many apps would be included in the main trees
> (like kpackage, kuser - which got disabled in 1.1.1 due to translation
> problems - kdf etc)

kuser yes, everything else not. Don't know where you heard that. Duncan
wanted to include some into the RPMs and that's fine with me, but for
the sources the app list is quite closed.

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.