List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice Release
From:       Leon Widdershoven <l.widdershoven () fz-juelich ! de>
Date:       1999-05-26 11:18:33

Michael Koch wrote:

> Am Wed, 26 May 1999 schrieb Leon Widdershoven:
> >Great. A press release:
> >
> >Now for download available:
> >KDE 1.89 (Krash),
> >       includes the very first pre-release of KOffice,
> >       the revolutionary free office suite for KDE:
> >KOffice Pre-Release 1.0 (Titanic)
> >
> >The optimal desktop solution!
> >
> >Leon
>
> Great humour. But I think that Krash and Titanic are nicknames for Windoze.
> Isn't it ?   ;-)

Well, I think it's not too bad for a pre-release/test-release.
Krash (that name is for real!) is meant to test KDE2.0 stuff,
and is not meant to be a "stable" release. It won't be sold
as such anyway.
And Titanic is my proposal. I like it. But maybe this one is
more for windows indeed; large and unsinkable (uncrashable?),
and sinks as soon as departed...

Leon