On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 01:56:11PM +0200, Steffen Hansen wrote: > On Tue, 25 May 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > > The Makefile is somewhat broken, but you should be able to make the needed > > > files by doing > > > > > You shouldn't call files yytab.c, but rename them. The other option > > would be to rely on flex and yacc and put yacc.y in the SOURCE line. > > But we once decided against that, so rename it :) > > OK. I'll change that. Speaking of Makefiles: What should i write in > Makefile.am to explain that libkded.la has to be built before kded can be > linked? This dependency doesn't exist currently, so make -j wont work. One way would be to move all libkded sources to corba/kded/lib/ (and add lib to SUBDIRS) but that's a bit heavy. Perhaps it's enough to say kded :: libkded.la ? -- David FAURE david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today