On Tue, 25 May 1999, Glen Parker wrote: > > Hi, > > > > qxembed is a (very small but nifty) new Qt-extension. Therefore I > > > OK, but it won't compile. Pukes on: > no matching function for call to `QWheelEvent::globalX () > (in qxembed.cpp). > I can't find globalX anywhere, so it seems the error is valid. Are you > cheating and using Qt stuff we can't get yet ;-) Ooops, I forgot this one %-/ However, the public QT CVS run just a few hours after I commited to KDE, so everything should work now. Please update Qt. Sorry for the hazzle. Matthias