List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: I love KDE (fwd)
From:       David Faure <faure () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-25 10:15:19

On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 11:01:23AM +0000, Michael Koch wrote:

> >Bonjour,
> >    Nous sommes plusieurs ŕ trouver KDE comme étant le WM le plus
> >aboutie et le plus fini.
> >    Continuez ainsi et vivement KDE 1.2 en juillet (?) et KDE 2.0...
> >
> >Good luck :-)
>
> Nice text, I think he writes something about KDE 1.2 and KDE 2.0  ;-)
>
> Please, can someone compile it to the englisch language.
Looks like a job for me. He says :

"We are several people that consider that KDE is the WM the most
polished and finished. Keep on this way, and we are dying to see
KDE 1.2 in July (?) and KDE 2.0..."

Nice text, even if KDE is *NOT* only a WM !!

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org