List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Everthing segfaults!!!
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-05-24 22:57:54

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Dan Pilone wrote:

> KLocale then tries to determine the locale, and tries to read some
> entries from KConfig.. which then initializes KLocale.. ad
> infinitum.. you end up segfaulting in new() after a little griding and
> churning.
> 	Should I try and find a fix? -- Dan

I committed a fix for this at like 3:00 AM EST late last night (or early
this morning, depending how you see it).  So the fix has been there for
over half a day now.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat Software, Inc.