On Mon, 24 May 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote: >Russell Coker wrote: >> >> I am building kdelibs with the --disable-rpath option. Here is a patch for >> this file which makes kimgio compile. I believe that this is correct but am not >> certain so have not checked it into the CVS. Could someone who knows this >> better than I please commit it to CVS if it's good or tell me what I did wrong >> otherwise. > >No, the patch looks wrong. If you disabled rpath, $(KDE_RPATH) should be >empty, >so the if should do nothing True. However bash appears to still parse the for loop even though it's not being entered and say that it's found an extra semi-colon that it can't parse. My patch results in the same output, it just enters the loop and then does nothing instead of skipping the loop altogether. -- I am in London and would like to meet any Linux users here. I plan to work in London until April and then move to another place where the pay is good.