List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KImage Shop? [was:Re: K abiword port]
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1999-05-24 10:09:14

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Mosfet wrote:

> I am looking at doing a KPaint II that supports image manipulation plugins. I
> am also studying ImageMagick's effects.c code, which could very easily be made
> into a base for image plugin effects. I have not progressed very far as of now
> since I am busy with other apps at this point. If someone would like to
> spearhead this (possibly by trying to set up a development alliance between KDE
> and the ImageMagick team), this would be great. ImageMagick seems to have a
> psudeo-artistic license.

There is a Magick++ library that was in comp.os.linux.announce yesterday.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
An opinion you can't give reasons for is not an opinion worth having (I)