Stephan Kulow wrote: > Kurt Granroth wrote: > > As it is now, KOffice is a very beautiful and powerful and is leagues > > ahead of any other open source office package... but is also functional > > vaporware. > > Do you have an idea what you're saying here? I mean, it's not that we play > with sand. I do know what I'm saying.. but don't know what you are saying :-) What do you mean by "play with sand"? -- Kurt Granroth | granroth@kde.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux