Russell Coker wrote: > > I am building kdelibs with the --disable-rpath option. Here is a patch for > this file which makes kimgio compile. I believe that this is correct but am not > certain so have not checked it into the CVS. Could someone who knows this > better than I please commit it to CVS if it's good or tell me what I did wrong > otherwise. No, the patch looks wrong. If you disabled rpath, $(KDE_RPATH) should be empty, so the if should do nothing Greetings, Stephan -- Und sie nannten ihn, wie er selbst unterschrieb - Den Trojanischen Pferdedieb