List:       kde-devel
Subject:    png reading - Qt's error ?
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-05-22 20:54:31

Hi,

I'm sure others have noticed that pngs tend to have hue values swapped around.

I had a look, and it looks like it's Qt's fault. I am using Icon() to load
toolbar pixmaps, and traced back to Qt , as it looks like kiconloader
doesn't do anything exciting that Qt doesn't do. Agree ? I couldn't find
anything in the docs for libpng that comes with Qt to suggest this is a known
bug.

Cheers,
Rik

--