Alex Zepeda wrote: > > On Fri, 21 May 1999, Kurt Granroth wrote: > > > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > This script of Kurt is a real pain. We have tons of code in kdecore > > > that is simply broken, because some script replaced const char with > > > QString. > > > > Me? Or a different Kurt? What script are you talking about? > > I think Hans had the script. But if the script is causing such a problem, > why not compile Qt without the const char * cast, and compile kdelibs et. > al. with -Wall -Werror; this is bound to fix a few things at least. That's what Hans and me did. And yes it fixed a couple of things. Greetings, Stephan -- Und sie nannten ihn, wie er selbst unterschrieb - Den Trojanischen Pferdedieb