List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Knowing when a screensaver is active
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-21 18:02:35

On Fri, 21 May 1999, Bo Thorsen wrote:

> > > How would a generic message that says "You have new mail" reveal anything

> coming in about this? If it is a feature people want, then I will
> volunteer to do something about it.

YOu can emulate the same functionality by manipulating the three LED on
the standart PC keyboard (Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, and Num Lock) without
touching the screensaver.

Regards,
 -- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@kde.org                                         //
Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to
tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft.
KDE not only OpenSource[TM] but OpenMinded[TM].
KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS.