Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > > On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 09:44:05PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Hi, > > > Rikkus asked for --enable-final and I thought > > about how to do it right. And today I rewrote > > 50% of am_edit to make this possible (in fact > > making it possible fascinated me more than > > using it actually :) > > What does --enable-final do, actually? Well, magic - it does magic :) It replaces the kpager_OBJECTS line in the Makefile with kpager_OBJECTS = kpager.all.o and adds a dependency that creates a file kpager.all.cpp with an include statement per file formerly in kpager_OBJECTS. The implementation is a bit tricky when it is combined with moc files, but it still works ok. Greetings, Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online