List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: High Five Roberto
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-05-19 23:46:20

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote:

> Great job with the "clean-up" on Slashdot Roberto... now I
> just wish I had more moderator points left!

ROTFL!

What cleanup?  Most of the posts I've seen *so far* have been neither anti
Gnome nor anti KDE, but they've been anti Miguel.

The part I loved:

by Macka on Wednesday May 19, @12:43PM EDT
   I am very upset by what I've just read. If Miguel genuinely made those
   derogatory comments about KDE then he needs to be replaced as the
   mouth piece for the GNOME project until he learns that the position of
   spokesperson carries responsibility.
   His comments about KDE are factually incorrect, immature and go great
   damage to the work people have put in to build peace between the two
   camps.
   When I get home tonight I will be writing to the BBC with a rebutal of
   Miguels comments.
   Macka

/me ponders the idea of putting out a pr stating "Gnome users think Miguel
should go" :)

Nahh.. I'm too lazy anyways.

- alex