On Fri, 14 May 1999, Steffen Hansen wrote: > On Fri, 14 May 1999, David Sweet wrote: > > > > > I've compiled kdelibs/kdeui and kdelibs/kdecore and they seem to have compiled > > fine. When I cd to kdelibs/kdetest and type "make kwindowtest" I get this: > > > > kwindowtest.o: In function `QList type_info function': > > kwindowtest.o(.gnu.linkonce.t.__tft5QList1Zc+0x13): undefined reference to > > `QGList type_info function' > > kwindowtest.o(.gnu.linkonce.t.__tft5QList1Zc+0x18): undefined reference to > > `QGList type_info node' > > > > What is this "type_info node" stuff? When I try to compile anything which > > links against libkdecore I get similar errors. Compiling the examples in > > qt/examples works fine. Any suggestions? > > You have either different versions of Qt on your system, or (more > probable) you have compiled Qt with the -fno-rtti option. Go into > qt/config/blabla, where blabla is the config option you use, and remove > -fno-rtti option. > Thanks! It was the -fno-rtti -- I would never have gotten that. Dave