David Faure wrote: > Ok, my guess was right. > Passive mode transfer broke FTP uploads. > > The attached patch allows to use passive mode for lists and gets, and > disables passive mode for uploads. But it's a temporary hack I think. > > Does anyone knows FTP passive-mode-transfer well enough to tell me where > the problem is ? Is it possible to use "STOR" together with passive mode ? > If yes, there is a bug in ftp.cpp. If no, then the attached patch is correct. > Where's the beef? -- errhh, I mean, where's the patch? Regards, Andreas Pour