On Št, 13 máj 1999, pbrown@redhat.com wrote: >On Thu, 13 May 1999, Matthias Ettrich wrote: > >> That reminds me on something. Shall we support panel applets in >> KDE-2.0 as well? > >Absolutely. I'm dying to have > >1. my window list swallowed into the panel, taking up some available space >not a whole strip across the top/bottom/side of the screen > >2. nice visual pager swallowing. Oh and if we do this, we need to make >the virtual workspace buttons optional. This is definitely a must anyway. BTW is anybody using swallowed kpager ? How does it look ? I would like to use kpager swallowed in kpanel, but not unless those numbered buttons go away. And I don't need logout and lock buttons, too. Regards Matt > >--- > Preston Brown Systems Engineer > pbrown@redhat.com Red Hat Software, Inc. -- Matej Koss e-mail: koss@napri.sk Kosice ICQ# : 19344305 Slovaki