On Fri, 14 May 1999, Matthias Ettrich wrote: >On Thu, 13 May 1999, Glen Parker wrote: >>Why don't you guys just dump all the existing menus and toolbars and stuff, >>and copy all the usefull code into a set of classes that would implement a >>"CommandItem", a "CommandSheet" and subclass "CommandBar". A command bar >>would replace both menu bars and toolbars, providing buttons with optional (...) >That's exactly what Taj did with KAction. But dumping a million lines of >existing code isn't so easy.... And KToolBar can emulate Menubar completely - except horrible trouble with accelerator keys for drop down menus; I didn't manage to solve it last time I tried. -- Sven Radej radej@kde.org KDE developer Visit http://www.kde.org