At 17.11 13/05/99 +0200, Torsten Rahn wrote: >On Thu, 13 May 1999, Matthias Ettrich wrote: >> What really want is the possibility to drag certain items as new toolbuttons on >> a custom toolbar, no? >> >> Matthias > > >NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Please Nooooooooo!!! >(Hope you heard it!) > >This means that we have to make an icon for *every* menu-entry. This is not necessary: you can only drag some menu entries, the ones that come with an icon. Developers could use icons from a large set of standard mini-icons (other might be added to cover a large amount of common menu entries). A problem here is that a popup menu cannot be a drag source. This was not possible with qt-1.4x, I don't know if this is already possible with Qt-2.0. Anyone volunteering to write a popup menu class that can be a drag source? -- Pietro