List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Drag and Drop and KDE 2
From:       "Dirk A. Mueller" <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-05-04 22:46:51

Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net> wrote:

>> Instead of commenting out the KDND stuff, we should put printf
>> warnings in the methods.  For now.
> And "port" them to the new Qt stuff?

For Backward compatibility? I don't think so. Qt2.0 and almost all
other changes break compatibility anyway, so it would be maintaining
something obsolete. I haven't tried, but I think porting the lib is
more effort than simply porting the apps. And it removing it reduces
the overhead.

--
Dirk A. Mueller