List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [Fwd: KDE-2.0 functioning issues (Re: Memory consumption in KDE 2.0)]
From:       Sean Kendall Schneyer <Sean.Schneyer () kau ! se>
Date:       1999-05-04 17:25:07

Another msg for me to forward... looks like I'm turning into
the designated forwarder.... hmmm, wonder if I should tried
to steal second on the next play...

// Sean
Sean Kendall Schneyer		Tel: +46 (0)54 700 20 29
Computer Science Department	Fax: +46 (0)54 700 20 60
Karlstad University		email: mailto:Sean.Schneyer@kau.se
S-651 88 Karlstad Sweden	URL: http://www.cs.kau.se/~sean/