List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: request for discussion: KDE color schemes]
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-05-02 23:21:25

Sorry about the delay.

I think this is a great idea. A KAccel like class for Colours seems very
natural, especially with defaults.

Sven/Stefan do you think it would be a good idea to use this in KMail? (for
background,  link colours, etc)

A few day ago Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> This will require to take out the reading color scheme code from
> kapp.cpp
> and create a separate class, not unlike the KAccel class in spirit.
This doesn't sound quite right Surely we don't want to break
applications by removing code from kapp.cpp. It would be nice to print out some
kind of warning "usage of this code is deprecated message" though, I have no
idea how this could be done at compile time.
ell as (for a subset) on a per-app basis.