List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New WM... things
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       1999-05-01 1:03:29

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Matthias Ettrich wrote:

> > Related to this point, I am wondering if the current Kwm is going to be the
> > one we use in KDE2.0. I know some people who want to redesign it, but don't
> > know if that >will be the KDE2.0 version or not...

> KDE-2.0 will have a completely rewritten windowmanager, dubbed kwm3.
> Work has already began.

Great.  I have a couple things to add to this as well.  This is not anything
major, but it is important.  Some folks have made very good suggestions on how
the short URL support feature could be improved and I want to oblige by trying
to improve it.  I will post more info regarding this soon ...

Regards,
Dawit A.