On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Matt Koss wrote: > >I just commited to the HEAD branch a few possible fixes. If this doesn't > >work, please let me know. > Hi, > > HEAD branch is out of question. HEAD branch is essentially the only thing I have access to. I don't have the bandwidth to download another whole branch. > Standalone Caitoo is for KDE 1.1, otherwise I would not release it. As > KDE 1.1.1 is being released, I don't know how to solve this problem on > KDE side. Since 1.1.1 has been or is being released, and Caitoo is being released standalone, you could always add a check for kdebug in the configure script, and use a stub function if it doesn't exist. You could impolore SuSE to not use -DNDEBUG (which I'm assuming is the cause of the problem). > The best would be if there was some option, which would allow users of binary > SuSE distribution to compile Caitoo. Well, I'm curious about the spec file they're using. - alex