Kurt Granroth wrote: > > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > So I could have $HOME/.kde-hi and $HOME/.kde-lo and two setup scripts > > > > > > #!/bin/sh > > > KDELOCALDIR=$HOME/.kde-hi startkde > > > > > > Does this sound reasonable? > > > > Actually some user sent me a patch to change all $HOME/.kde to kdelocaldir() > > to make it customizable for him. But make sure that all applications are > > consistent here. > > Er.. I don't get what you are saying. My point was that localkdedir() *IS* > equivalent to $HOME/.kde (look at the code). I want to be able to customize > it to whatever I want. I guess we understood your idea. It's just that there are still some _hardcoded_ .kde's left in some applications. These have to to be replaced with kdelocaldir() first before introducing your proposal. Harri.