List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Programming with Qt now delivering...
From:       Bo Thorsen <gobo () imada ! sdu ! dk>
Date:       1999-04-30 6:57:07

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote:

> Yippeee!!!! My pre-ordered copy of Programming with Qt is now
> being delivered by Amazon... unfortunately it is being shipped
> to my fiance in the states, and I'm still in Sweden :o/

You should have bought it directly from O'Reilly Germany, I have had my
copy since two days after it was announced on this list.

--

Bo Thorsen             gobo@imada.sdu.dk

Lahnsgade 31, st.      Unix systems administrator,
DK-5000 Odense C       Institute for Stat. and Dem.
Tlf: +45 66 11 83 85   University of Odense