List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Next generation of KOrganizer / Call for help: (fwd)
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-04-30 4:26:03

I sent this message to the internal korganizer list, but I thought others
might be interested.  If they are, please

1. get in touch with me personally
2. subscribe to the korganizer list. Instructions are on the korganizer
home page (www.redhat.com/~pbrown/korganizer).
3. do we have the kde-pim list set up yet?

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat Software, Inc.