On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Mike Pilone wrote: > Hello all, > > I was wondering if there is an easy way to generate reference docs that > are crosslinked with qt? I am using kdoc version 2.0 and it seems like I > need a qt.kdoc before it will allow me to crosslink. I attempted to use > kdoc to generate QT docs and it failed miserably. Any ideas? install kdoc 2, then type man qt2kdoc. -Taj. Sirtaj S. Kang taj@kde.org ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au Univ of Melbourne "I'm a commercial operating system." -Doug Michels (CEO SCO)