Just to remind you: AFAIK the vote is over! Here Matthias' original mail: > List: kde-devel > Subject: The mascot's name > From: Matthias Elter > Date: 1999-04-27 15:41:07 > [Download message body RAW] > > Hello again > > After sorting out my mail box and counting the submissions, the clear winner > is "Konqi" or "Konqy" leaving "Puff", "Spark", "Dragon Drop" and lots of > others far behind. > There are a few more votes for "Konqi" than "Konqy". > If nodboy comes up with something like "The name 'Konqi' has a bad meaning in > my langauge/kulture." in the next 24 hours, we can make this official. > > Greetings, > Matthias I would suggest to make it official together with the KDE-T-Shirt on Saturday morning! 'The artist currently known as Torsten' :-) (Stephan Kulow on kde-devel@kde.org) --- KDE -- Colors Outside The Lines