Joerg Mertin wrote: > > On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 06:15:54PM +0200, Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote: > > After fighting with the code for kscd I got it to compile > > with Qt2. I was so happy that I took a screenshot so that > > everyone else could take a look at how nice it looks. There > > are still a few problems, but it seems to be working okay > > for the most part. Is the mainainer of kscd actively working > > on the Qt2 port? > > > > Anyway, here are the screenshots: > > http://www.cs.kau.se/~sean/kscd-kde2.jpg > > http://www.cs.kau.se/~sean/kscd-kde2.xpm > > Waaaaahhhh :) It looks rounded :))) great... > Please note, that you have to remove the widgetStyle entry in your $HOME/.kderc file to get Platinum style since Mosfet's commit. If you still have the old value from KDE 1.1.1 you'll get what you had before: motif or windows. I think, if you add beos there, you may get everything in yellow :) Greetings, Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online