List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.1.1 NOT released!
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-04-27 11:14:28

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Bo Thorsen wrote:

> Perhaps it would be wise to say what date it will be released and what day
> the last commits will be accepted?
>
> We are four people planning to use all day tomorrow to fix all the
> extremely bad translations to danish, and I would like to know if this can
> make it or not? Steffen Hansen already asked this on the list, and not a
> single reply has been sent.
>
> Please announce the exact time when cvs commits stops for 1.1.1 BEFORE
> this happens; I can't see how anything but this behaviour should be
> accepted!

Coolo: Can you please comment on this?!

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@kde.org                                         //
Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to
tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft.
KDE not only OpenSource[TM] but OpenMinded[TM].
KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS.