List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Debian packages
From:       Ralf Nolden <Ralf.Nolden () post ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1999-04-27 5:06:48

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> As the feedpack to my postings on kdevelop and kdoc-list
> wasn't so overwhelming, I'll repeat myself here:
>
> I've packaged kdevelop and kdoc2. They are both derived
> from the respective cvs version and therefore unstable.

Hi Bernd,

thanks for offering KDevelop as deb packages and I think you did make
this for kdoc2 and kdbg for use with kdevelop.
Now, mind that I reverted kdevelop's commandline for kdoc back to kdoc1
some week ago as it caused too much confusion as kdoc2 didn't run that
smoothly than kdoc1, so you probably run into trouble if users use kdoc2
and can't find out where the errors are.

Hope this helps,

Ralf Nolden
The KDevelop Team