List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Debian packages
From:       Bernd Gehrmann <bernd () physik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       1999-04-26 20:00:30

As the feedpack to my postings on kdevelop and kdoc-list
wasn't so overwhelming, I'll repeat myself here:

I've packaged kdevelop and kdoc2. They are both derived
from the respective cvs version and therefore unstable.
I just want to know whether they work ok with others
so they can be uploaded to ftp.kde.org when the next
'official' releases are ready. Furthermore, there is
a package of kdbg 0.3.0. Please try.

ftp://linde.physik.hu-berlin.de/pub/bernd/kdevelop_990422-1_i386.deb
ftp://linde.physik.hu-berlin.de/pub/bernd/kdoc_2.0a9_all.deb
ftp://linde.physik.hu-berlin.de/pub/bernd/kdbg_0.3.0-1_i386.deb

Apropos packages: I'd really like to be able to use apt
to download Debian packages. Is it possible to setup ftp.kde.org
so that it generates a Packages.gz periodically? It basically
requires running dpkg-scanpackages which is a ~200 line Perl
script.

Bernd.