List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: The mascot!
From:       "Mikael Berglund" <tmb () amiga ! pp ! se>
Date:       1999-04-26 17:21:43

In a message 26-Apr-99 18:57:43 Jo Dillon <emily@thelonious.new.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

>> And/or small, hinted breasts, maybe?

 JD>   Hmm. I think it would work best with just the eyelashes.

Well, i didn't mean to make the mascot into a sexbomb :D Just make it female
beyond doubt. You just have to hint them to get the point. I can't imagine that
people would take it the wrong way. If so they should IMHO have their heads
examined :D

I don't think eyelashes alone would make it.

Maybe the creator could make both a female and a male mascot and let people vote
on that. At least then they know what the mascot would look like in the female
form.

--
  Regards TMB   If there are no Amiga in Heaven, send me to Hell!

  Homepage: http://w1.631.telia.com/~u63103905
  Remove NOSPAM, if present, from email address