List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: The mascot!
From:       David Black <davidb () sco ! com>
Date:       1999-04-26 20:20:26

On the subject of the dragon. Puff is probably a bad idea. It is
probably copyrighted, but the drugs reference is very clear.
The dragon is herion and to puff the magic dragon is to smoke it
(it also used to be called chasing the dragon etc).

On the thread relating to the evil of the dragon image. Try
telling the to the chinese etc. There are lucky dragones etc.

Anyway Bruce lee would call the dragon Enter :-)