List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Style plugins now in CVS.
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       1999-04-26 6:36:21

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Mosfet wrote:
> Well, I have finally commited the first versions of the KDE style plugin
> interface as well as some theme style classes. I wrote a developers
> website describing the API and configuration (and of course screenshots)
> at:
>
> http://www.jorsm.com/~mosfet/kde/kdetheme.html

Great work!  :-))
Haven't checked the code, but the screenshots look good.

To prevent reinventing the wheel: you maybe know that there is a working
theme manager in kdenonbeta?

I would love to combine our work such that themes are styles are controlled
from one config tool.

The theme manager currently keeps track of what it installs and makes some
backup copies. It can therefore uninstall most things afterwards.

Kind regards,
Stefan