On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote: > I like Sparky! (And it even has a K in it ;o) > > // Sean > > Julian Regel wrote: > [snip] > > I would say "yes" to the former, the name "Sparky" springs to mind as > > being pretty non-offensive, bouncy, optimistic and fits the theme of > > a dragon (spark -> flame -> fire breathing dragon). won't this be a little confusing? there's already a cartoon penguin called "sparky" (in Tom Tomorrow's "This Modern World") check out the following URL for and example http://www.salonmagazine.com/comics/comics1961209.html Paul