List:       kde-devel
Subject:    errors compiling kdelibs from HEAD branch
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-04-22 23:23:56

OK I am starting to dip my hands into the KOM/CORBA stuff, so I am trying
to compile kdelibs from the head.  I am getting errors like this:

R6/include -I/usr/include -I/usr/include -g -Wall -c komContainer.cc
In file included from komContainer.h:23, from komContainer.cc:20:
kom.h:35: incorrect number of parameters (1, should be 2)
/usr/include/mico/sequence.h:35: in template expansion for decl `template
<class T, int const TID> SequenceTmpl<T,TID>'

Anyone know why this is happening?  Am I using the wrong mico (2.2.6)?

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat Software, Inc.