List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: About boxes
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       1999-04-22 16:28:28

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Andreas Pour wrote:
[...]
> On the mail-to think, I hope we can improve on the current situation.
Currently, > authors/maintainers put their personal e-mail address on the "mail
to" links.  What > happens when someone uses that software in 2 years, or maybe
in 5 years, and that > e-mail address is no longer valid (which is very likely
the case; I mean in KDE's > short history look how often basic programs have
changed maintainers)? >