List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdf in kdeutils? Objections?
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-04-20 2:18:41

> what I always really wanted, is that somebody just takes kdf in the
> actual version and moves it into the kde-utils and thats it... I can
> continue coding on my single program without playing around with
> thousand others and huge autoconf files...

You can do this with the code in cvs too.  Autoconf (as it's setup in
everything but kdebase) is reasonably modular.  Unless your code actually
depends on another program, you'd be fine to checkout kdeutils/
kdeutils/admin/ and kdeutils/kdf...

> I know, it's the lazy version of contributing KDE...  :(

How about a better name... and integration with kuser or some other quota
editor, and then I for one won't call you lazy :)

If nobody else feels compelled to object or import, I'll import it by
Friday (for all those people who shamefully don't check their mbx daily)
;)

- alex