List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: suggestions wanted:  which "extra" kde apps  could go with
From:       Michael Kropfberger <michael.kropfberger () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-04-19 9:23:12

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> > I always tried to get my KDiskFree into a KDE-1.x so I already gave up...
> When have you said that? I can't remember anything abou it. Quite the
> opposite is true, Uwe once wanted to write his own one, because he
> didn't know kdf exists.

okok... you all may believe what you want to believe... it's true, I didn't
want to go into cvs with it, because I was to busy and unaware of cvs and
I'm still using a modem, but times have changed...
so, where do I have to sign?  ;)

what I always really wanted, is that somebody just takes kdf in the actual version
and moves it into the kde-utils and thats it... I can continue coding on
my single program without playing around with thousand others and huge
autoconf files...

I know, it's the lazy version of contributing KDE...  :(

bye,
  Mike

--
<      ....need an upgrade to Windoze95 or better? install LINUX!      >
<   To iterate is human, to recurse divine.     -- L. Peter Deutsch    >