List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "Best of" kde-1.1.1
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-04-18 19:18:33

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Sven Radej wrote:

> Hi, I am keeping list of changes/bugfixes for kmail since 1.1. Where should
> I post it?
> And when? As soon CVS 1.1.1 Branch changes to RO? If so, when is that?

Hi, Sven

Could you consider to take the changelog1_0to1_1.html and, based on it,
start a changelog1_1to1_11.html? Of course, kmail's changes can go there.
ASA you make this (if you decide to do it), put it into the CVS, I'll try
to get the people onto contributing to it. Or I'll complete it.

Thanks a lot

Cristian